Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

I am looking at the Watch the Titles Website. I am looking at this website in order to watch and learn about different title sequences in movies. This website will help me and my group mate to learn how to properly create a horror movie title sequence for our movie. On this website, there are a lot of different title sequences available to watch. On the top of the home page, there is a drop down bar that says Title Sequences, where you can look through popular title sequences. Next to that, there is a Designers section. This section has different title sequence designers. The next thing is a Studios section, which has a list of different studios that create the title sequences. There is also a Search bar where you can search for different title sequences from certain movies or movie genres. There is a part where you can watch interviews with different people who created title sequences of popular movies. Below that, there are feature films, then TV shows, then event titles, student projects, video games, and french Fridays. Each of these sections show many different types of title sequences. I used this website in order to help me better understand how title sequences are supposed to look. Specifically, horror movie title sequences. This website helped my group mate and I create our own title sequence for our horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment