Thursday, February 20, 2020

Preparation Blog

To prepare to film our movie, my group mate and I planned out everything we would be doing. We decided that we would meet after school one day and film the movie at my house. We decided my house was the best place to film because it is close to our school and has the right setting for our movie. We also knew that if we need to get any props or anything else for our movie, we could drive to a store close to my house to get things we may need. My group mate and I both have a car and a drivers license, so transportation will not be a problem. We also planned what our costumes would be for the movie. My group mate will be wearing normal, every day clothes. She is going to be playing the victim in our movie. I will be wearing all black clothing and a ski mask. I will be playing the intruder. We wanted to begin filming this week, but both of us were busy the entire week and weekend, so we decided to film next week. We planned out our filming schedule so that we could have a full week to film. That way, if we make any mistakes or have to reshoot any scenes, we have the time to do so. Filming next week still gives us a good amount of time to edit. We will also have enough time to reshoot after editing if needed. We will most likely want to do a few reshoots to make our movie the best it can be. We want to try to complete the filming process early though, preferably within two days or so. But, if we need to take longer to film, we have the time. Editing will also take likely two days. We will be filming the movie with our phones, and editing it with iMovie on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment