Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

I am looking at the Art of the Title website. I am looking at this website in order to be able to look at and learn more about the title sequences of movies. I will use this website to help me understand how I am going to create my own title sequence. I will also use this website to research titles. On the website, the first thing that catches your attention is a section that says "Top 10 Title Sequences of 2019". On the top of the homepage, there is a dropdown bar that says "Title Sequences". It has many different options of different title sequences that you can look at. Next to that is another dropdown bar that says "Designers and Studios". The "Designers and Studios" section has a list of many different names of designers. It also has a list of different studios. Next to that, there is a search bar where you can search up different title sequences to watch. By looking at this website, I have learned about the different ways title sequences are done in my genre of film. I learned that the title sequences of horror films typically try to create an immediate sense of horror. They have an eerie and creepy tone to them in order to set the mood of the film. In some cases though, the title sequence can be calm and not horror-like, to create a sense of anticipation for when the movie will become scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment