Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

   Hi, Im Jordyn. Welcome to my blog! To get things started, let me tell you about what I like. First of all, I love volleyball. I have done many sports in my life, but volleyball is by far my favorite. I have been playing it for over 8 years. I am a right-side hitter. Playing volleyball makes me really happy, and it is one of the things I enjoy most. I also love art. Especially painting. I have been doing art since I was very young, and it has always been something that has stuck with me. I don't plan on pursuing art as a career, but it is something I do often in my free time. I don't have a specific type of painting style I like to do, I just kind of paint whatever idea comes to mind in that moment.
   Even though there are many more things that I like that I did not mention, let's talk about some of the things that I don't like. For starters, I don't particularly like homework. Sometimes it doesn't really bother me, but usually it is definitely not something I enjoy. But, I understand why I have to do it, and even though I don't like it, I still do my homework to maintain good grades. Another thing I dislike are chores. I don't mind cleaning, until I'm told to do it. For some reason, once I am told to do the dishes or to clean my room, I don't want to do it anymore. Even if I was planning on doing it.
   Now, how about I talk about my classes. I actually like most of my classes this year. My first class is Spanish 2. I enjoy Spanish 2, and it is one of my easier classes. I have always found Spanish class to be kind of easy for me because I am able to pick up on the language relatively quick. My second class is Algebra 2. I don't really enjoy Algebra 2, but I am pretty good at it. I've always been good at math, even though I don't always like it. My third class is Chemistry Honors. I actually find Chemistry to be one of my more difficult classes, but it is still interesting to me. My fourth- and favorite- class is Criminal Justice 2. I want to go into Law Enforcement when I am older, and I find everything about Criminal Justice is extremely fascinating. My fifth class is AICE Media Studies. I like Media Studies because I get to learn about film-making and editing. My sixth class is Study Hall, and honestly, there isn't much to say about that class. I mainly catch up on any homework I may have. My seventh class is AICE English. English isn't one of my favorite classes, but I do find it pretty easy. My eighth and final class is AICE European History. European History is probably the hardest class I take, but I do actually enjoy learning about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment