Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming Blog

   My group filmed our Nike commercial. To start, we had to first sign out the camera, tripod, and SD card. After doing so, we referred to our storyboard, and decided to begin filming on the stairs. For this clip, I recorded using the camera while one of my group mates ran up the stairs. We filmed this scene about four times to be sure we got the right one. After this, we filmed a scene of me hitting a volleyball against a wall. One of my other group mates recorded this clip. We filmed this scene about three times. In between some clips, I carried the camera inside the camera bag.
   Next, we moved to the patio to film another clip. In this clip, two of my group mates and I walked down the patio. Our other group member recorded this scene. We filmed this scene around five or six times. After this, we walked out to the track field. I filmed this scene, while one of my group mates ran down the track. In the background of this shot, a member of our group played soccer. We filmed this scene three times. While still on the track, I filmed a clip of all of the Nike shoes we used in our commercial. We then walked back to our classroom.
   When we came back to our classroom, we took the SD card out of the camera. We waited for an SD card reader to be available to use. Once one was available, I put the SD card into the reader. My group mate plugged it into the computer. We then created a file, and dumped all of our footage from the SD card into the file on the desktop. After doing that, my group mate returned the camera, SD card, and tripod. We did not use the tripod. I then gave the sign out sheet back to our teacher. I also gave the SD card reader to another group who needed to use it. Next class, we will be editing our commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment