Thursday, November 7, 2019

Editing Blog

   Today we continued editing our commercial. We almost completely finished editing it. We placed all the clips in order. We also added all of the transitions in between each clip. All we have left to do is add music and text to the last clip. When we began, I tried to find the 'fade-out' transition on the computer that we could not find in the previous class. I could not find the transition, so my group mates looked for it. One of them found the transition. We used this transition in between each clip. I then cropped some of the clips so that the transition would look smooth.
   We switched around the order of the clips a few times. We did this to try and figure out the best order to make the transitions look smooth. We also cropped a lot of the clips. I turned off the original sound of each of these clips as well. I did this because we clearly wouldn't want the original sound to overlap the music. We are going to be adding the music next class. We still have not decided what song we are going to use. We are choosing between two songs. I tried to quickly add a random song to make sure we knew how to do it. But, the class period was about to be over so I didn't have the time to try.
   We did not have to do much editing on our commercial today. Our clips did not need much editing to come together to form the commercial. Once the music is added, the commercial will pull together. Today I mainly just added transitions and cropped clips. I also looked around the editing software to see if there were any cool things we could add to our video. I could not find anything that I thought we should add. But, maybe next class we will change our transitions a bit because they are slightly boring. I put one of the more interesting transitions into the video at one point. But, I ended up changing it because it didn't look smooth. We may just leave the transitions as is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment